When you read a motivational quote, you get to borrow someone else’s wisdom. You get to step into a different mindset or perspective - even if the moment is fleeting.
But sometimes it’s just enough to turn the wheels of change in your favor… because change can happen in a micro moment, fuelled by:• A new choice.
• An inspiring goal.
• An empowering conversation…
The smallest nudge can ignite something new and push open the door to a new chapter of life.
Which is why inspirational quotes are so powerful.
We curated this collection of 50 quotes to speak to your best self and spark something new inside of you.
See which one speaks to you today - and let the energy of success fuel you in the most beautiful of ways.
- "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." — Colin R. Davis
- "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." — Chris Grosse
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better." — Jim Rohn
- “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.” — Brian Tracy
- "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion." — Tony Hsieh
- "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success." — Thomas J. Watson
- “We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.” — Alan Watts
- "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." — Steve Jobs
- "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." — Thomas Edison
- "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." — Michael John Bobak
- "If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time." — Steve Jobs
- "You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it." — Oprah Winfrey
- "There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality." — Anthony Robbins
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
- "Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life; it's about what you inspire others to do.” — Unknown
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." — Mark Twain
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” — Sara Blakely
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” — Madonna
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart.
- “You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.” — Indira Gandhi
- “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” — Barbara De Angelis
- “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
- "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” — Roald Dahl
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- "What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." — Jane Goodall
- "One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again." — Abraham Maslow
- "The swiftest way to triple your success is to double your investment in personal development." -- Robin Sharma
- "Don't go through life, grow through life." — Eric Butterworth
- "We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." — Oprah Winfrey
- "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are." — Bernice Johnson Reagon
- "What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life." — Deborah Day
- "Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure." — Paulo Coelho
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." — Maya Angelou
- "We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started." — Henry Ward Beecher
- "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." — Ella Fitzgerald
- "You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness." — Diane von Furstenberg
- "It is never too late to be who you might have been." — George Eliot
- "When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful." — Malala Yousafzai
- "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." — Confucius
- "We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it." — Rick Warren
- "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." — Stephen Covey
- "Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else." — Les Brown
- "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." — Warren Buffett
- “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” — Henry Ward Beecher
We never know what circumstances we’ll face. We can’t know for sure what decisions we’ll be invited to make today. We don’t know what a chance meeting or unexpected experience can open up.
All we know for sure is that today holds the potential to change and transform things for the better - if you’re willing to bet on yourself and step out of your comfort zone.
Which of these quotes will inspire you to think bigger and achieve more while you enjoy today?
You’ve got this!