Email Marketing Specialist
We are searching for a talented and organized Email Marketing Specialist to join our rockstar team. The ideal candidate is a sharp, creative and organized copywriter with a get-it-done mentality.
Who We Are
is a modern lifestyle brand creating impact-driven thoughtful products designed to help people to think bigger and achieve more while enjoying today. In just over three years, we’ve gone from launching a single product on Kickstarter to growing a brand and business to 8-figures in revenue 🚀. Our store won Shopify’s Build a Business Competition in 2016 and the Build a BIGGER Business competition in 2017 – making BestSelf Co. the only company to win both awards consecutively. We have been featured in the New York Times, Entrepreneur, MTV, Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc., and more. We’re funded solely through the investments made by thousands of customers who have used our products to change their lives … AKA sales 😍
Why BestSelf is interesting:
- We are a 100% remote team — you can work from anywhere with a wifi connection.
- Every team member is committed to our mission, vision and values.
- We'll invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we'll give you the opportunity to do the same.
- We're creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we're building a team that is too. 🙌🏻
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻This is us at our bi-annual team retreat in Austin in May 2019. We work hard — but also have a lot of fun.
The Email Marketing Specialist executes marketing campaigns that support the growth of BestSelf Co. This team member will work closely with others on the team to craft emails that will convert subscribers into buyers.
- - Develop and execute email marketing plans and tactics that achieve maximum engagement with our audience and meet revenue targets.
- - Create compelling content – adapting communication needs per channel (email, product descriptions, landing pages, etc.), industry, audience, timeframe, and location.
- - A willingness to test and iterate to optimize email marketing efforts.
- - Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- - Stay on top of industry trends and competitor marketing.
- - Edit and proofread to ensure quality control.
- - Ensure all emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- - Adapt to changes in format, media and advertising strategies.
- - Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- - Ability to think and respond quickly maintaining attention to detail.
- - Contribute to creative brainstorms and nurture concepts from inception to execution.
Who You Are
- - You’re confident working independently, and don’t want to or need to be micromanaged.
- - You have proven experience working in Email marketing.
- - You have hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- - You are action, performance and results-oriented. 💪🏻
- - You love to run small experiments that can lead to impactful results.
- - You are creative, forward thinking and can quickly understand higher business objectives.
- - You are hard-working, dedicated, and passionate about all projects.
- - You have meticulous attention to detail. 🤓
- - You love working in a team environment, brainstorming and collaborating on solutions.
This is a full time position.
- - Bi-weekly house cleaning: get your house cleaned every two weeks, on the company! : )
- - Work remotely: save on average of $5k/year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year (aka. 2 ½ extra weeks of vacation time)
Ready To Apply?
If you believe you're ready to market and grow this brand and can dedicate significant time to helping it succeed then please apply. We're looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
1. Sending us an email to email@example.com
telling us why you should work with us.
2. Writing this as your email subject -"
I am Your Email Marketer"
3. Standby, leave the rest to us :)
Our hiring process is made up of 4 elimination rounds. If we like what we see in your email, we’ll prompt you to round 2. After you submit your application email, please do not follow up with me. You will receive a confirmation email that we’ve received your submission, no ‘bonus points’ will be given for following up. ;)